Cilantro Lime Rice
Image courtesy of Allrecipes.com
- Handful of cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 cups broth of your choice
- Oils + Vinegars:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp of butter (optional)
- Baking + Spices (optional):
- Pinch of Goya or salt
Recipe courtesy of Demetria Cox, Pop Up Produce Kit Owner and Volunteer
- Stir rice in oil in pot until lightly toasted.
- Add broth, bring to boil, cover pot, & turn heat on low.
- When rice is fluffy & still hot, stir in butter (optional), lime, salt or Goya, & cilantro until incorporated.