Image Courtesy of AllRecipes.com
- 1 bunch kale
- Oils + Vinegars:
- Olive Oil
- Baking + Spices (optional):
- Garlic Granules
- Nutritional Yeast
- Red Pepper Flakes
Courtesy of Cas Walker, Pop Up Produce Kit Owner and Volunteer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Strip kale into large bite size pieces, in a large bowl.
- Coat evenly with olive oil.
- Add optional; salt, pepper, garlic granules, nutritional yeast, red pepper flakes.
- Mix well and lay out flat on a baking sheet.
- Bake 18 minutes, or until dried and crispy.